This is an extremely popular event, with over a thousand people in attendance representing institutions and organisations from all corners of the UK, so it pays to book early to secure your tickets.
The THE Awards 2018 ceremony will take place on the evening of Thursday 29 November 2018, at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane in London. More information about the awards night can be found here.
Delegate: £220 + VAT
Table: £2100 + VAT
Delegate: £300 + VAT
Table: £2900 + VAT
Your ticket includes:
- FREE access to THE Live - our first-ever daytime event taking place the same afternoon as the THE Awards. Simply register here for your ticket using code - THELIVE18
- Drinks reception
- Three course meal with coffee and petits fours
- Celebrity host to present the Awards
- Networking opportunities with politicians, senior sector figures, and most importantly over 1000 academic and professional services staff from universities across the UK.
- After show party with resident DJ
- Champagne Reception: 6.45pm
- Gala Dinner: 7.30pm
- After-show party: 11pm
- Carriages: 1am
Please note the guest portal has now closed. If you have any guest changes / dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure your guest names are printed in the awards programme please submit your guest names by Thursday 8th November
All booked tickets are non-refundable, though they may be transferred (please notify us THEawards@timeshighereducation.com if a submitted name is changed). Institutions booking fewer than ten places (a full table) may have to share their table with other institutions or organisations. Under 18's are not automatically permitted to attend the event due to the venue’s licence; please contact us at THEawards@timeshighereducation.com or more information. We reserve the right to place restrictions on the number of tickets ordered.
Unfortunately we do not accept American Express payments