We're delighted to announce that our charity partner for this year is Who Cares? Scotland. Click on the 'Charity' link above to read about the brilliant work they do for care experienced people in Scotland and beyond.
Sponsor of: Research Project of the Year: STEM
- SciVal, which offers quick, easy access to the research performance of 6,000 research institutions and 220 nations worldwide
- Pure, which aggregates your organization's research information
- Analytical Services, which provide accurate unbiased research performance analysis
- Scopus, the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature
- Mendeley, your free reference manager and academic social network Elsevier enable research organizations to make btter decisions, improve collaboration, attract investment and optimise expenditure.
Sponsor of: Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development & Most Innovative Teacher of the Year
Advance HE was formed in March 2018, following the merger of the Equality Challenge Unit, the Higher Education Academy and the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education.
Our purpose is to advance the professional practice of higher education to improve outcomes for the benefit of students, staff and society. Advance HE has been created to be “of and for the sector” and is jointly owned by GuildHE and Universities UK.
We are driven by the strategic needs of higher education. Through our passion for excellence we aim to create an inclusive culture that champions the continuous development of teaching, leadership and research. We use an evidence-based approach to identify what works, and develop practice-based solutions.
Our vision is that the world-class reputation and standing of higher education is enhanced and recognised for transforming lives, enriching society and developing the economy for the better.
Sponsor of: Outstanding Financial Performance & University of the Year
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banks. We support over 1 million UK businesses, among 37 million customers worldwide. In 2017, we won the title of The World’s Best Bank” in Euromoney magazine’s Awards for Excellence. Our international banking network covers 54 international markets, and gives us access to around 90 per cent of world trade flows.
Our regional heads work with experts in markets, liquidity and cash management to design sophisticated, cross-border solutions. We have specialist teams that serve eight key sectors, including our Public Sector & Education team which focuses on supporting universities and local authorities and won the Education Investor Bank/Lender of the Year 2018. We work alongside local relationship directors to share our experience and insight, support our clients’ ambitions and fuel their growth.
Sponsor of: Outstanding Strategic Planning Team
Sponsor of: International Collaboration of the Year
Sponsor of: Research Project of the Year: Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
Sponsor of: The THE Lifetime Achievement Award
Sponsor of: Outstanding Support for Students
Newly established with generations of experience, Anderson Quigley builds better organisations and life-changing careers. Through outstanding client service and personal, responsible support to candidates, we bring expertise in executive search, interim management and advisory services.
Anderson Quigley. It’s About Quality.
Sponsor of: Outstanding Estates Strategy
The Association of University Directors of Estates (AUDE) promotes excellence in the strategic planning, management, operation and development of Higher Education estates and facilities. AUDE offers membership to publicly funded UK bodies whose primary remit is higher education teaching and/or research. There are also membership categories for commercial bodies and alternative providers. AUDE is a not-for-profit organisation.
AUDE’s activities include:
- providing opportunities for discussion, consultation, the exchange of knowledge and good practice
- helping members share expertise and take action to address common concerns
- promoting and enhancing professional competence
- representing member interests
- building partnerships with related organisations regionally, nationally and internationally.